English Tutoring. All levels all ages.
Reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Retired teacher with VIT and WWCC regitration.
All sessions with work sheets and taylored to students level of abilities and interests.
20 years teaching experience.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Monash University
- Diploma of Agriculture – Longerenong Agricultural College
- Diploma of Teaching – Mercer House
- Certificate of Heat treatment – RMIT
- Graduate Diploma of Environmental Science – Monash University
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Consumer Engagement Course Code 22092VIC
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate ITTT
- Real Estate Agents Representative’s Certificate – RMIT
- Certificate of Attainment Home Sustainability Assessor Green Loans – ecoMaster
- Course in Building Thermal Performance Assessment (Residential 91318NSW) Firstrate5 - University of Ballarat
- Home Sustainability Assessment Course, Nationally Accredited Course Code 21854VIC - University of Ballarat
- Certificate 1V Training and Assessment TAE40110-BEST Community Development- Bendigo
- Occupational Health and Safety- Construction Induction
- Occupational Health and Safety Committee- NSCA Cert. No. 1855381191359
- Primary and Secondary Education – Brighton Grammar School
- VIT Registration No.141645, WWCC No. 0313187A-01