Cyndi's Development Needs (CDN) is a unique tutoring business specialising in one-on-one support for people of all ages including pre and post school age.
As an educator and motivator my ultimate aim is to provide people with innovative and enriching learning experiences.
What do I have to offer?
I can help an individual with their academic needs such as reading, writing and mathematics.
I also hold a degree in fitness and personal training. Gross motor development and fitness motivation is my preoccupation.
I have my Austswim accreditation and offer assistance in a pool based environment working on areas such as water awareness, confidence, swim and survival skills and core strength.
I also run land based program which improve an individuals physical motivation, gross motor development and core strength.
Throughout my experience I have taught individuals speaking, comprehension and social skills. Communication and interaction is a vital life skill.
Individuals with learning disabilities can, and do, succeed. I work with pre school aged, school aged (whether attending a mainstream or specialist school) and post school aged people.
I offer assistance and tutoring for individuals who learn differently because of:
- ADD / ADHD
- down syndrome
- dyslexia (difficulty with reading)
- dyscalculia (difficulty with maths)
- dysgraphia (difficulty with writing)
- dyspraxia / sensory integration disorder (difficulty with fine motor skills)
- dysphasia / aphasia (difficulty with language)
- auditory processing disorder (difficulty hearing differences between sounds)
- visual processing disorder (difficulty interpreting visual information)